Mama’s Sweet Heat Marinade. It has the just right amount of heat and sweet and is super versatile.
Sweet Heat Beef and Broccoli
1. 1 bottle of Saucy Mama Sweet Heat, divided
2. ½ tsp of freshly grated ginger
3. 1lb beef sliced thin (I used tri-tip filet that I sliced)
4. 4 cups of broccoli florets
5. 1 small purple onion, sliced “French” style
5 Easy Steps
1. Slice the meat thinly and place into a plastic bag and add the ginger and ½ of the bottle of Saucy Mama dressing. Seal tightly and allow marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
2. In a wok or large sauté pan, heat 1 TSP sesame oil over high heat. Drain off excess marinade from meat and pat dry. This allows the meat to get a nice caramelized coating.
3. Cook meat for about 5 minutes over medium high heat.
4. Next add the broccoli and onion, and stir. Cook for about 5 more minutes and then add the remaining ½ of the Saucy Mama Sweet Heat.
5. Cover the pan and remove from heat. Keep the pan covered for about 5 more minutes to allow the veggies to steam, but still stay crisp.
If you’d like to try some of Saucy Mama’s amazing products, leave a comment here, or on my Facebook page. A food memory would be great, but any comment will work. I’ll end the contest on June 5, 2011 and the random winner will be notified via email.