Creamy Chipotle Lime Lasagna
1. 1 bottle of Saucy Mama Chipotle Lime Dressing
2. 1 lb ground beef
3. 1 box of ready cook lasagna noodles
4. 1 jar of Salvadorian crema
5. 3 cups cotija cheese
This real simple… you prepare it like regular lasagna, and if you’re like and you forget to grease the pan, it will be totally rustic.
1. Brown ground beef, and drain. Mix with 1/2 cup of the Lime Chipotle Dressing.
2. In a small sauce pan, combine 1 cup of Salvadorian Crèma with the remaining Lime Chipotle Dressing, and about 1/2 cup water to cut the richness of the creme. Mix well, and season with salt and pepper. Let simmer at very low heat.
3. Next, begin your lasagna layering system. First a layer of noodles, then meat, then crèma then cotija and repeat.
4. Top with the creamy sauce and one last layer of Cotija.